Research Canada’s Life/Health/Fraternal Insurance Industry With the Most Powerful Analytical Tool Available.
MSA Researcher Life/Health/Fraternal MSA Researcher L/H/F contains data from 1996-present which includes extremely detailed regulatory statement data on over 140 companies. Researcher fully accommodates the new OSFI/CCIR Life-1/Life-2 statement format that was introduced at year-end 2005. Historical OSFI-54/55 data has been mapped wherever possible allowing for easier multi-year analysis.
Furthermore, MSA has carefully mapped all statement types (Life-1, Life-2, OSFI-54, 55, 56 and OSFI-77) to a common platform, enabling seamless analysis across all company types. Where mapping is not possible, original data has been retained maximizing flexibility without loss of granularity.
Information through Q4-2016 is now available.
Reasons why your organization should adopt MSA Researcher Life/Health/Fraternal as your premier business-intelligence platform:
Uncompromising Support and Training - It’s always about the customer.
- MSA prides itself on providing highly responsive, unlimited free technical support, ensuring that clients maximize the value of their investment and time.
- We thoroughly understand the issues, the data and the Canadian industry.
- MSA Researcher contains detailed financial information on over 97% of the Canadian life insurance industry.
- Researcher comes with detailed regulatory data from 1996-present.
- Quarterly updates. Researcher L/H/F 'Complete' includes interim filing updates for Q1, Q2 and Q3.
- Take an entire statement to Excel w/ customizable Executive Summary exhibits and charts with a few simple mouse clicks.
- Easily create your own benchmarks by aggregating companies together. Your composites can then be treated as ‘companies’ in the database.
- Run queries against any set of companies/benchmarks against any set of fields (OSFI/CCIR, MSA or your own calculated fields). Apply filters to quickly find the data you want then easily manipulate it further or take it to Excel for further analysis.
- Bilingual English ou Français.
|MSA Researcher Life/Health/Fraternal Package Comparisons
|Years of Statement/MSA Information
||Ten + 3 Quarters*
||Data from 1996 to present + 3 Quarters
Pricing: Please see Price List and MSA's Product Catalogue for more information.
Corporate Site Licenses are the logical choice for power-users and larger corporations, they include the following features:
- Unlimited installations of MSA Researcher (Complete) within an insurance organization;
- Open MS Access databases**
Please contact us for more information.
* MSA Researcher fournit un soutien en français pour les articles suivants:
- Toutes les visualisations de page du rapport du BSIF.
- Aide disponible en cliquant à droite pour plus de 13000 champs du BSIF.
* Pre-1999 and recent quarterly data is available for all federally licensed companies and select provincially licensed companies. The complete P&C package contains ten years of information, however, we do offer custom versions of the software with data from 1990-present.
** Open databases are provided in MS Access format. These allow for the use of sophisticated database tools as well as of Microsoft Office tools to tap directly into the underlying data without using the Researcher interface.